Even if the arrival of a new baby it’s very exciting, it’s never really easy when you have a newborn, even if it`s the first one or the second or third…Everything changes! And you will want to keep those moments with you forever! That’s why it is important to document those ‘first’ precious moments.
I’ve put together, just for you, the amazing mom, a simple list of poses for photos that you and your partner can do together with your baby, so you can cherish the memory of your little one forever!
1. In mommy’s and/or daddy’s arms – the days will pass, the months will pass and… out of the blue you realize that you don’t have a baby anymore and you will totally forget how small she/he actually was. So, keep him/her in your arms, snuggle and take some photos!
2. Nose to nose – while it is in your arms you can do the famous ‘eskimo kiss’
3. Siblings photo – you will definitely want to take a photo or two of your newborn with your first baby(s) – humans or non-human siblings
4. Laying on the bed, wrapped in your favorite blanket, or maybe it is the same blanket you used with your other babies, or maybe it was your own blanket as a baby, or maybe your grandma’ made it specially for your newborn
5. And let’s not forget about the details: those little feet, hands, nose, cheecks, mouth, lashes